I was just awarded $100,000 from the United Nations Foundation!

July 11, 2009 | By | 7 Replies More

I was just awarded $100,000 from the UN Foundation, according to the email I just received.   If anyone wants to go collect it for me, you can keep 90% of it for doing the footwork

Image by Erich Vieth

Image by Erich Vieth

It is a bit strange that they awarded me $100,000 without taking the trouble of knowing whether I’m a man or a woman (see the “Dear Sir/Madam”).  Here’s the email:

United Nations Foundation
Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20036

Dear Sir/Madam,

UN Foundation Grant.

This is to notify you that you have been chosen by the board of Trustees of the above International (Charity & Human Developmental Organization) as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation of $100,000.00 (one Hundred Thousand Dollars) for your personal development. The UN Foundation was created in 1998 with entrepreneur and philanthropist Ted Turners’ historic $1 billion gift to support UN activities. The UN Foundation builds and implements public-private partnerships to address the world?s most pressing problems and broaden support for the UN through advocacy and public outreach. The UN Foundation is a public charity.

The ITIL Foundation, UK has been appointed to oversee this development affair. You are required to expeditiously contact the Executive Secretary of The ITILFoundation with the details below for documentation and release of your cash aid, your Qualification number is (UNI/ITIL-816-1119G-987-94) quote it in all discussions.

Executive Secretary:ITIL Foundation, UK – Barrister STEVEN CARLOS

Email:itil.ungrant@yahoo.co.uk,
itilfoundation11@gmail.com
Phone: +447045769825

On behalf of the Board,

faithfully,
Cherryl Oconnor
Unit Co-ordinator
UN WORLD GRANT DEPT.

Maybe it’s time to call Paul Kinsella, the guy who excels at scamming the scammers.

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Fraud

1. Angy says:

I just got this e-mail as well… what the hell? I so wish I could believe it. Into the junk mail it goes!

2. Robert Brown says:

Got the same email they wanted $1.500 from me to send the grant by UPS within 12 Hours ,It has to be a scam when you get a grant, and you have to put money up front before you get the grant
    Cheers

3. Ginger Alflen says:

I think they got me today but oi didnt give any info i asked a lot of ?s. But never got back to me.

4. i have had almost ten people on facebook tell me the government was giving me a grant or i could get one some man that sounds like he is out of the country calls me almost five times a day and tells me to lie about wanting to go to college and told me not to tell them that i talked to him i went along to see how far he would go and i finally just hung up on him but they are all over face book i get one to two calls daily from them people they are driving me nuts would like to know where they are getting my phone number because i do not put it on my facebook page at all

5. Damien gleeson says:

Hi i have had a guy buy the name melvin contact me today telling me that i had one 2 million dollors he wanted $780.00 up front so i could claim my prize streight away i new it was a scam its not the first time this has happened to me i took him for a ride just to see how fare this prix would go he doesn’t speak or right english well but he showed me a picture of a lot of money in australian currency yes it did look good and i could see how people could fall for this but please all you good aussies and honest people don’t let this prix fool you he won’t contact you first don’t give anyone your name because he will use your profile to contact all the people you no and that would be a shame if one of your loved ones or freinds fall for there bull shit sorry for the swearing but people like this shit me i wish i could get my hands on him he won’t rip another person off again be ware people

6. Ebony says:

The same thing happened to me I can’t stand them people work hard for there money for someone else to takei made a police report on them they I really believing they were so I did everything the agent told me to sent my information and then than it click this has to be a scam when scam artist ask me to wire him $700 dollars and he will send me 1millon dollars express mail I can’t stand them forners they need Jesus Christ in there life I will never fall for the devil’s trap no more

7. Jakki says:

I’m so pissed and stupid didn’t send any money but I had a friend I went to school with and she told me about this and I was believing her about and I guess she paid them so I have to see what happens but I gave all my info like a jackass but no ss or anything dealing with the bank but they have my address and name and state whete I live kind of scared but I asked all kinds of questions but it was through texting and he claimed to be a attorney