Ron Paul speaking directly on Iraq and the economy

September 6, 2007 | By | 3 Replies More

It’s been interesting watching Ron Paul hammer the other candidates of both parties on the issues Iraq and our out-of-control deficit economy. The Republican elite and the corporate media have no idea of what to do with Paul–he just won’t fall in line.

Here are a couple examples of Ron Paul articulating his positions on these two issues (and others).

Share

Tags: , ,

Category: Economy, Iraq

About the Author ()

Erich Vieth is an attorney focusing on consumer law litigation and appellate practice. He is also a working musician and a writer, having founded Dangerous Intersection in 2006. Erich lives in the Shaw Neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri, where he lives half-time with his two extraordinary daughters.

Comments (3)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Erich Vieth says:

    Here's more about on how Ron Paul has FOX disoriented. They just don't know what to do with him. http://infowars.com/articles/us/ron_paul_hannity_

  2. When I was at the Straw Poll in Ames I noticed that, easily, two thirds of the RP supporters were under thirty. These kids actually believe that they might be able to make a change for the better in America by electing a person who defends the Constitution “from all enemies, foreign and domestic”.

    I fully understand that it will take more than electing one particular person to be president. I also realize that he could easily be “fitzgeralded” {wellstoned}. In fact, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already, considering the inroads he is making on the Republican Party. He raised more money in one day, during the Texas straw poll, than all the other GOP candidates combined. This is why they are moving up the primary dates all over the country; to try to help their candidates get some traction before New Hampshire where they know he is going to do well.

    The benefit of Ron Paul at this time is in showing everyone that America's leaders and most of it's citizens don't even believe in it's own foundational concepts. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness in a Republic = a nation of Law. Democracy is where up to 51% of the people eat the other 49% of the people.

  3. Dan Klarmann says:

    Let's oust those who swore to defend the Constitution, but then claimed to defend the country by assaulting the Constitution.

    btw: Here are some of the countries where Al Qaeda (Al Qaida) has established bases:

    Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco, Turkey, Jordan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Syria, Xinjiang in China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Mindanao in the Philippines, Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Tunisia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, Dagestan, Jammu and Kashmri, Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Azerbaijan, Eritrea, Uganda, Ethiopia,…

    Q: Why did our president choose to attack Iraq? Surely not because those Saudi students, led by a Saudi cleric, funded by an Afghan faction flew into U.S. buildings.

    Read More

Leave a Reply