What happened next?

November 28, 2006 | By | 10 Replies More

what happened next.JPG

So, really.  What happened next?

Tags:

Category: Whimsy

1. Skblllzzzz says:

Heh, I can see the crane car tumble over into the water 😉

2. Skblllzzzz says:

Oops! Double Whammy!

3. stillwaters says:

Actually, I've seen this sequence of photos before, the last picture is not genuine. It was apparently edited.

Check out the fifth picture down, and compare it to the last picture. They are identical, except for the second crane supposedly tumbling into the drink.

Stillwaters. Good eye! Now I can see that photo #5 has the same people in the same place as photo #11. Therefore, photo #11 was Photoshoppped.

5. I clicked the link too. Could it be that picture 5 is the "trick". Most likely because it would be hard to capture the "action" happening. Also, I think it looked fuzzy near the wall (5).

Scholar

6. gatomjp says:

If it's really cool and it's on the net it's most likely fake.

7. this may be the weirdest math test you ever encounter, "miraculous" is how I describe it, and you know how I feel about miracles (deny at all costs). Just click the link and let me know if it blows your mind like it did mine. Here…
    Scholar

8. grumpypilgrim says:

Further to Crazy Fun Link, so-called "mentalists" have a bunch of parlor tricks like the red hammer. Ask people to — quick — think of a flower, and most will think of a rose. As them to — quick — think of an odd number between 1 and 50, and most will pick 37. Many other examples exist. I've even seen mentalists tell their subjects to reject the first thing they think of and to think of another, and the second item is also highly predictable. It's no miracle at all.

9. Fun or not says:

Yes, I also read about the "magic" behind the red hammer quiz. However, it does seem to be useful to explain a bit about how similar we are, and how the brain tends to work.

Anyway, it looks like the big topic in the news lately is the Polonium sandwich. (Not to be confused with Bolognium). Do you guys think Putin (his henchmen) is behind it, or is it as Putin asserts, was it just "terrorists" trying to discredit him and make Russia look sinister?

-S

10. Edgar Montrose says:

I thought of a "blue screwdriver". And my number between 1 and 50 was "7".

I'm afraid to even think about what this says about me.

Edgar